Monday, March 1, 2021

Can God Redeem Life Stories?

Can God redeem life stories? Here I go again with a Max Lucado story. His talented pianist daughter had a "brain freeze" in a recital before a large audience. As I read Max's story I saw my invisible self sitting next to his daughter. It was a well known piece she was playing and she began with ease and perfection. Then for no reason her hands and her mind forgot the next part. Try as she would several times, the notes simply disappeared. FINALLY the next part of her piece came to mind and she finished. But as Max said, the damage was done. After the applause for her courage, she met her dad off stage and buried her head in his arms with a tearful "Oh Daddy"...I wept as I read this and cried out to God, "Oh Abba Father!" Such a sad story that perhaps his daughter wishes he wouldn't tell. But, the story was "redeemed" as I cried out to God "Oh Daddy"...and as often as I have done this through the past months, I am amazed that God NEVER tires of my cry. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment