Sunday, July 24, 2016

His Potter's Wheel

It is not as if God all of a sudden changed his mind about you/me. As I understand and believe, it is that He knew before you/me were born and he knew all the "twists and turns, ups and downs, detours, potholes, avalanches, earthquakes, sweet meadow strolls, fresh scents of gentle rain, tsunamis, experiences with His glory in nature, physical & emotional challenges, etc" that would be a part of our design. He just keeps leaving us on the potter's wheel and says "I'm not finished yet"...For me, it is impatience, like a small child saying in the car "are we there yet?" Sometimes I want to grab the wheel and say, "I know a better way, a short cut"... then there is the blow-out and waiting for the repair. I am SO THANKFUL we have His Word which keeps telling us all about Him. How gracious of Him to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment