Saturday, July 4, 2020

Unending Amazing Grace and Power of God

Gini Walker
 
 I wrote the following seven years ago and the truth of it still stands and my amazement has even grown.  This difficult year of 2020 brings me to my knees as I consider HIS AMAZING GRACE


I'm in a state of frustration and awe...I just watched an hour long DVD called Unlocking The Mystery Of Life, challenging the Darwin theory of undirected natural process and natural selection. The viewer is transported into the interior of the living cell, and the DNA molecule that stores instruction to build the essential components of every living organism on earth explained by contemporary scientists advancing the theory of "intelligent design." INTELLIGENT DESIGN? By chance, another name for GOD? Seeing the computerized animation for cell structure sorta led me to awe...and now for my frustration. I feel I live in an era of "Amaze Me"...almost daily, technology offers new and complex smart phones and every thing to go with it. I see and hear people wanting more and more to amaze them. Yet, I look at the evidence of intelligent design in humans and the natural world and universe and still have people tell me they don't want to hear about God, see His name written on our money or public buildings and I'm frustrated! You want to be amazed?!! Open your heart to God and HE will amaze you wilth HIS love and power beyond words to describe. DNA is beyond amazing. The cross is beyond amazing. I will think of that the next time I hear the song Amazing Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment