Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Confession

When God gave me a vision and thoughts of heaven and His Throne, He told me, "There will be NO room there for BAD feelings." 

So I began to list my feelings that need to go.  Some are actually the same, but have different wording. The list got longer and longer.  I am NOT proud of this list.  In writing this, I pray that God will bring these to my mind to confess. I will put this list here to remember that I must often confess their return:

(Consider the broader and narrower of these words as well):

resentment, anger, criticism, holding on to hurts, judging, feeling slighted, bitterness, condemning others, comparing, misunderstandings, divisions, jealousy, impatience, ridiculing, suspicion, self-centered, ego, worry, anxious, grudges, lazy, over-ambitious, selfish, complaining, wanting my "inheritance", ungrateful, squandering, superior, pride, feelings of privileged,  
stubborn, distracted, rebellious, joy-less, rebel, harsh, lying, lustful, untrustworthy, defensive

No comments:

Post a Comment