Monday, March 12, 2018

Waiting

And once again I post something from the past. This is from 3-12-14. The words are from the devotional book "Jesus Calling". I find it interesting that I can't remember what we were waiting for four years ago. But, it seems there is even more waiting on this 12th day of March, four years later. I'm always reminded of words in the Bible about "waiting". This seems to be a position God often chooses for us. And, if you are like me, you don't like it. But these words from J.C. paint a beautiful word picture of a strong chain. The ( ) words are from four years ago post on Facebook: (For those in the waiting room: "Waiting, trusting, and hoping are intricately connected, like golden strands interwoven to form a strong chain. Trusting is the central strand, because it is the response from My children that I desire the most. Waiting and hoping embellish the central strand and strengthen the chain that connects you to Me."
- Jesus Calling, March 12, 2014 THIS IS FOR MY FAMILY AS WE WAIT TOGETHER AND TRUST GOD TOGETHER. you... Gini, Mom, Sister, Wife & Mimi)

No comments:

Post a Comment