Friday, September 14, 2012

WHO HE IS...

September 14, 2012

WHO HE IS...  I took this list from The Bible, knowing HE is all this and SO MUCH MORE
I am grateful HE is beyond our words to describe -




            NAMES & DESCRIPTIONS OF GOD

Alpha & Omega, Sustainer, Delight, Anointed One, Name Above All Names, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Emmanuel, Star Breather, Morning Star, Most High, My Righteousness, Master Of The Universe, Timeless, Without Beginning Or End, My Joy, Lover Of Beauty, My Great Lord, The God Who Sees Me, My Banner, The God Of The Mountains, King of Glory, Strong & Mighty, Defense Of My Life, Stronghold, God Of Truth, Our Stronghold, Creator, Designer, Maker of All Things, Comforter, Rock, Shelter, All Wisdom (omniscient), Guide, All Power (Omnipotent), Lover of My Soul, Redeemer, Saviour, Lord, God, Best Friend, Knows All (Omniscient), Shepherd, “I AM”, The Strong One, Eternal, All Sufficient, Almighty, Self-Existent, Provider, Keeper, Raiser of My Head, Healer, Everlasting Sanctifies, Lord Of Hosts, Lord Of Peace, My Righteous One, All Truth, Prince Of Peace, Jehovah, YHWH, Constant Companion, Holy, Holy, Holy, Trinity, Above All, Before All, All Wise, My Shalom. Root of Jesse, Restorer, Bread Of Life, Living Water, All Faithful, Satisfies, Peace, Assurance, Pure Light, My Vision, My Purpose, Exalted One, My Song, My Salvation, Deliverer, Shield

 



No comments:

Post a Comment