Saturday, January 23, 2021

In All Kinds of Weather---"There is something about that Name (Jesus)"

Wrote the following several years ago --- I had to drive somewhere this morning. As I pulled out of the garage, it began to hail. All the way down the streets I watched the water cover much of the road as the rain pounded my windshield. Keep focused I kept telling myself. Then the words of a song came to mind. These words seemed so appropriate for today's weather and the events of last week. They kept me calm and they became my focus. Here they are: "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. There's just something about that name. Master...Savior...Jesus...like the fragrance after the rain. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Let all heaven and earth proclaim. Kings and kingdoms will all pass away. But there's something about that name." ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment