Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Kelsi's strong/gentle example in coaching

I watched the Baylor vs Notre Dame Final Four championship game and oh my what an amazing game. I was thoroughly fixed on the strength of the Baylor coach when her top player was injured. In the interview before the final quarter she said "I feel like crying now but I have a job to do..." and that, she did---her job. Then she showed compassion toward the young player on N.D. who missed her first free throw at the end of the game with 3. seconds left and after the game she looked like she was carrying the full weight of the loss. Couldn't hear what Baylor's coach was saying but she was so compassionate. THIS IS THE STRENGTH OF WOMEN IN SPORTS. THEY CAN BE AS STRONG AS MEN BUT THEN HAVE THAT GENTLE SIDE THAT MOST MEN CAN'T SHOW OR FEEL. Kelsi, I feel you are doing an amazing job, demonstrating that strong/gentle image that is so needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment