Friday, April 24, 2020

In 2013 I wrote the following on Facebook:


addition remarks on my current reading of The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn - It has captivated me in a way different from any book I've read - startling amazed at his words. He speaks often of the connection of America and Israel. Two good questions to ask: how? and why? If you are very curious about this but don't want to buy the book yet, I'd suggest you check the web regarding Jonathan Cahn...you can then click on the video of his talk as the key note speaker at the 2013 inauguration prayer breakfast. Riveting is the word I use to describe his 40 minute talk. I also discovered an interesting connection between Ground Zero and the consecration prayer after Washington was inaugurated. Hope I've tickled your curiosity enough for you to check this out

No comments:

Post a Comment