Tuesday, March 24, 2020

If I Were God

If I, Gini, were God this would be what I would do:

Here I am in Heaven, watching all the hate and pain caused by THE FALL.  I am SICK of it, so, as Father God, I call for a conference of Father, Son and Spirit.

And I say: "I am SICK of humanity and I want NO more to do with them.  I know I made a promise.  But, if we just wipe them all out - past, present and future, they will never know.  They won't have a memory, They will just be GONE!

Yes, Son, I know You went there and lived with them and tried to convince them.  A few believed and then You died...HORRIBLY.  That was the plan.  But, it has been years and years and years since that happened and now You are here.  Let's forget the plan and the pain.  They just aren't worth it! Let's just have a do over --- totally new planet, no garden, no tree, no serpent---just the Three of Us and LOVE, sweet love,  We can make new humans who will always love us.

Oh----- You're right--- I God, never change.  I am the same yesterday, today and forever.  I never break my word. I am Adonai, El, El Elohe Yisrael, El Elyon, Elohim, El Olam, El Roi, El Shaddai, Immanuel, Jehovah, Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Mekaddishkem, Jehovah-Nissi, Jehovah-Rapha, Jehovah-Rohi, Jehovah-Sabaoth, Jehovah-Shalom, Jehovah-Shammah, Jehovah-Tsidkenu, YHWH

And, I gave them My Holy Word, full of promises and a great love story.  If I destroy all, I will no longer be who I am.  So, people of earth, I LOVE YOU.  I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment