Monday, May 21, 2018

Connected with Joni

Joni has a daily blog and comments are welcomed.  Below is a comment I wrote a few days ago regarding encouraging our husband's "God honoring" passions.  Here it is:

May 18, 2018
Hi Joni, Just finished your book A Place of Healing and saw in the epilogue how to follow you on this update site. SO GLAD! I will be 73 in August and my husband Charlie will turn 73 in June. We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary last September. Charlie retired a little over 20 years ago but never really retired. He has passions which fill his days. One of those is being a handyman. So about 6 months ago, he started a little "business" called IamSOhandy. He does little fix it jobs, primarily for widows. As word about Charlie has spread, he has become busier and busier. My "honey do list" has taken a backseat to this. I am learning to be joyful in this as I hear his stories. What he does and how he does it and why he does it is bringing honor to our LORD Jesus. I am full of gratitude to be a part of his life and watch his "God honoring" IamSOHandy bring joy to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment