Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Amazing Mercy...

But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus – Ephesians 2:4-6

Grace to you and peace from God our Father. 1 Corinthians 1:3 NKJV
There is Nothing Too Hard for Me.
With Me, All Things are Possible.
Do Not be Anxious about Anything.
Trust Me; I Will Not Fail You in Anyway.
I Am Pleased by Your Faith in Me.
I Know You and Call You by Name.
I Give You What is Good and Won’t Withhold What is Best.
I Have Placed My Hand upon You.
I Uphold You.
I Am for You.
You Are Mine.
I Will Not Forget You.
Your Times Are in My Control.
I Will Guide You and Instruct You.
I Love You.
Nothing Can Separate You from My Love.
I Want You to Rest in My Love.
I Am Familiar With all Your Ways.
You Are Precious to Me.
I Will Take Care of You.
I Am Your Shield and Defender.
I Will Bless You.
You Will Dwell in My House Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment